Power Rangers themed game!

By rayawolf13, in Fan Creations

Yo! SoI, as I'm sure many of the nerds here do, live the original power rangers series. So I made a Lord Zedd AO (in the AO thread), a Rita Repulsa herald, and a Zordon Guardian. They don't all need to be played with one another, but it makes fun thematically, plus they sorta check and balance each other, to have all three in at once.

Here's Rita: http://s1086.photobucket.com/albums/j447/richardraya11/?action=view&current=Rita-Repulsa-Front-Face.png

And I haven't put Zordon or Goldar online, so here's a quick rundown:

Goldar: -4 awareness, +0 horror, -4 Combat, 1 sanity damage, 4 stamina damage, 4 toughness. Not a part of the cup, but appears if an Investigator is unexpectedly thrown into an OW. Instead of OW encounters, they fight/evade Goldar. If they defeat him, he's endless, but they can immediately return to Arkham.

Zordon: Viewing Globe: When a gate and a monster appear, place one clue there as well.

Combine power: if all investigators are in the same space, 6s rolled count as two hits and stamina damage is reduced by one. Doesn't work on AO.

Ancient Legacy: If investigators lose a weapon(s), they draw from the respective common or unique deck until they find a weapon, take it, and discard all other cards. (so even if they had hella guns, they only draw one common weapon, and if they had a mix of common or unique weapons, which ever they had more of, they draw from that deck. In a tie, choose?)

Faulty Teleporter: If the terror rises, for the remainder of that turn, and for the entire next turn, none of Zordon's abilities activate.

rayawolf13 said:

Zordon: Viewing Globe: When a gate and a monster appear, place one clue there as well.

Ordinarily gates eat clues, so this may feel a little odd to some players (especially if you leave the other standard rules in placeit'll be hard to tell sometimes whether you set down a clue when the gate opened appropriately, or forgot to pick one up when a gate opened on a space, or what). Maybe a clue appears at someplace without a gate in the same neighborhood? Or maybe the current First Player automatically gains a clue as Zordon tells him about what's going on? Or, interestingly, maybe a clue appears on the first space in that otherworld?

aaaah... I like that otherworld one!