Players in Washington, DC?

By Tiresias_BC, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

I posted in a meta I found for the Northern VA/DC/southern MD region, but I'm looking for something a bit more specific: people who are Metro-accessible within the DC area.

I'm feeling out if there are other players around before I invest in the whole nine yards of deck-building, because if I'm just playing the Core set with my friends, there's no real point.

I hope there's multiple someones out there and interested!

I had not seen it, thank you.

Hopefully the poster is still active a year later; I sent him an email. happy.gif

for future players in the DC area: the DC meta is still rather alive and well, feel free to shoot me an email if you want in on the group: eabutzlaff / gmail

The DC meta is still here and growing. If you are interested in meeting to play, email me at ach[dot]dan[at]gmail to get info on our next meet. We're also hosting a introductory session for new interested players at Labyrinth Games in downtown DC right on the Eastern Market metro stop. For more info check out their website .

Just another boost to this thread.

The DC meta is alive and still growing. At least 4 new players have joined our ranks in the past 6 months. We plan to host regionals in May/June, so it's a great time to get involved if you are in the NoVa/DC/Central MD region.

Email me at ach.dan / gmail.

Threadromancy!

Lots of new players in the MD/DC metro area. Always looking for new faces to play with!