Premium Unit Expansions: Missing the Extras?

By player674990, in Dust Tactics Premium Edition

FFG--do the premium painted unit expansion boxes contain the Panzer Killers or Bot Hunters cards as well as the extra minis?

Nope from what I saw on another forum if you get the premium version you do not get the extra launcher models or the extra cards.

arkangl said:

Nope from what I saw on another forum if you get the premium version you do not get the extra launcher models or the extra cards.

That is really quite annoying.

One of the big draws of the unit boxes is that they give you access to new unitswithout the extra minis and cards, you might as well just buy another box set (unless you want to do something crazy like field 8 Panzer Grenadier units in a 16 point game, I suppose...)

Now, I'm not saying one way or another about the original question itself, since it's possible that for whatever insane reason that FFG wouldn't include the extra figure and card in the pre-painted box. That seems crazy to me, but hey, anything is possible.

That being said, what amounts to "Dude, I heard it from this one guy on the internet" is hardly convincing evidence for anything. People should be patient and see what the official word is before getting worked up. After all, it's not like FFG is particularly forthcoming on anything , be it good or bad, so I don't necessarily consider their silence on the matter to be indicative of anything.

wrkrparasite said:

Now, I'm not saying one way or another about the original question itself, since it's possible that for whatever insane reason that FFG wouldn't include the extra figure and card in the pre-painted box. That seems crazy to me, but hey, anything is possible.

That being said, what amounts to "Dude, I heard it from this one guy on the internet" is hardly convincing evidence for anything. People should be patient and see what the official word is before getting worked up. After all, it's not like FFG is particularly forthcoming on anything , be it good or bad, so I don't necessarily consider their silence on the matter to be indicative of anything.

Since the minis are currently for sale, they should be forthcoming on what is included (or not included), especially with people asking about... I know FFG is 'closed' this week for inventory, so I am holding off on ordering anything until we find out for sure next week.

D.

Cardboard Carnage said:

Since the minis are currently for sale, they should be forthcoming on what is included (or not included), especially with people asking about... I know FFG is 'closed' this week for inventory, so I am holding off on ordering anything until we find out for sure next week.

D.

I totally agree. They should be more forthcoming, but that statement can apply to just about their entire product line. I personally already bought the unpainted versions of these, but if I had the deluxe edition I'd be in wait-and-see mode, too. I'm just saying that rather than run with "I heard it on the internet" as gospel truth, people should wait either for an (admittedly unlikely) official response or for someone to take one for the team and actually buy one and confirm the contents of the package. And, in the event that it doesn't come with the figure and extra card, just don't buy it and let them know why.

And still no official answer?

I just bought the premium units, and when buying the regular version of the gunners you get an extra figure to create either the Gunners Squad or the Bot Hunters Squad, but the figures don't match the pictures on the cards. When buying Premium edition you have to buy the 2 squads separately, but you get units exactly matching the picture on the card.