New Player Questions (Moved)

By Tomoka, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

So, not the brightest bulb on the tree; of course I posted a question in the wrong area of the forum heh, my apologies.

Anyways, my question was what are the rules regarding exhausted weapons. I reread the entire base game instructions and noticed it mentioned them but never addressed what cards actually were affected. Like I said previously, I might just not understand any of the texts on the item cards themselves, but I haven't played to many games to see cards that say things get exhausted.

Any help would be grateful, thanks!

Weapons never are exhausted in Descent, so you don´t have to keep track for that.

There are a few items like shields or some "Other" items, the cards of these items clearly state to exhaust them. To keep track of this, simply rotate the cards 90 degrees after use. At the start of the next turn of the item´s owner, the cards are rotated back, refreshed, ready to be used again.

In Descent, there are no rules regarding exhausted weapons because they don't exhaust. Heroes can use their weapons as often as they can attack.

When an item or an equipment exhausts, it is written on the card (it is written on shields for instance).