three expantions in 09 the best is yet to come

By TylerTT, in Battlelore

While i was digging in the German fansite for battle lore i stumbled upon this nice interview.

http://www.worldofbattlelore.de/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=108&Itemid=126

reading it helped keep my excitement for battlelore going. Some highlights are the three possible expansions for battlelore this year and in Richard's mind the best figure and expansion are not yet released.

So i guess we have quite a bit to look forward to!

TylerT said:

Some highlights are the three possible expansions for battlelore this year and in Richard's mind the best figure and expansion are not yet released

He actually says there will be at leas t three expansions this year.

Sounds great to me. Just need to speed up my painting...

''At least three'' !!!!!

At least three sounds great if they're to the scale of what I think Heroes will entail...

...At least three sounds disappointing if they're to the scale of Troll and Country. I'll be skipping those.

diaper said:

Don't hurry, you'll get sloppy. FFG release dates are only indicative. The usually get the month right, but the year wrong (OK, it's a bit exagerated, but the initial release dates are not set in stone).

P8r said:

diaper said:

Don't hurry, you'll get sloppy. FFG release dates are only indicative. The usually get the month right, but the year wrong (OK, it's a bit exagerated, but the initial release dates are not set in stone).

They actually have gotten a lot better. Typical add was 9 months from their inital estimate.