Create you own Stand-ups for Warhammer with strange eons

By Morffe, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Hi

I made an dark-elf witch and a chaos marauder of nurgle stand-ups on SE to use in my wfrp campaign

yyCirAwPAYvYfeB0JDe0hAF8brEvMd-Gp9IfCbBH KpQXnukTXGDnVVQ3IHpT_Kij6QCepen9uAP9E8CZ I could easily change the size ratio of the marauder to better fit the witch, (but never her beauty), with the use of SE

follow these steps if you want to know how

1) have the newest edition of Strange Eons
2) enter Characters and investigators (yes from Arkham horror) from the New Game component menu
3) unless you want to create an entire new character to AH, you will just need to focus on the image part and the name part (otherwise it won't save your project).

4) make whatever changes you want with the picture (stand-ups are called markers in AH) and than save
5) open Decks and expansions and Deck of Cards in the New Game component menu
6) from there you can easily import your saved investigator (read stand-up)
7)simply drag the markers (stand-ups) from the imported menu to the printing area.
8) print and voila, you will now have your own stand-ups matching the excact size of the original ones (but maybe not the form).

nice heh?

good gaming, and I hope not the pictures are offensive to anyone.

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing and I'm in love with the Elf!

sugarwookie said:

Awesome info! Thanks for sharing and I'm in love with the Elf!

You and me both pal, you and me both. gui%C3%B1o.gif

Mal, that's a great idea. Sunatet is the expert on doing this stuff. See what he says.

jh

Who is the elf? She reminds me of Lady Death.

Emirikol said:

Mal, that's a great idea. Sunatet is the expert on doing this stuff. See what he says.

jh

Yeah, that would be swell if he knew a easier way of doing it, maybe add a warhammer stand-up tool to the plugin. I discovered it by accident when making a character for Arkham horror. When I printed the marker of that investigator (marker is the same as stand-up) it came out excactly in the same size as that of warhammer stand-ups. so I thought why not share the info? So its doable with the SE as it is now.

For the dark-elf witch I have no idea who she is, I found here when searching for warhammer art in DeviantART. if you look her up ther maybe you will get some additional info.

good gaming

Hey Mal, how are you getting the stand ups to fit the bases properly?

This is an awesome tool. Thanks for the heads up. I know, this post is ancient.