RECALL (Protoss-Arbiter)

By LoKu2, in StarCraft

After moving units, I start a batlle with a Dragoon and a Arbiter on an area where there is an enemy base and the opponent has a Air support module, before of that, I have RECALL in my play area. So, can I move a unit from other planet to this area? Or the module blocked me?

The air-support module prevents that someone can move directly from another planet to your base with a mobilze order.

and if i remember corectly, you can use the recall ability AFTER you finish executing the mobilize order

RECALL

After purchasing, place in your play area

After moving units during a Mobilize order: You may move one of your units from any planet to any area on the active planet that contains one of your Arbiters.

So after moving and before attacking.

Never saw it this way. Funny option to undergo the air-support module.

Boromir said:

The air-support module prevents that someone can move directly from another planet to your base with a mobilze order.

I thought the module prevented "transporting", as in, mobilizing via a navigation route rather than this card's ability.

If you remember how Recall works in video game, you'll ensure this is allowed despite the module (ofc, if Arbiter got to the area with base by legal move).

Stefan said:

Never saw it this way. Funny option to undergo the air-support module.

Except you don't. You have to deal with the air-support module when getting your arbiter into the area. The arbiter just allows you to not have to deal with it a second time.