*Tinker Bell Lv1

*Tinker Bell Lv 2

*Oathkeeper

(P.S. Please, I want them non-foil)

Well, Tinkerbell lvl 1 is a promo...

Oh...ah....sorry for that, I didn't knew, so in that case I'll trade it for:

*Tinker Bell Lv2

*Oathkeeper

*??? (This 3rd card is your option, ether another Tinker Bell Lv2 or another Oathkeeper, its your choice.)

Oh, and thanks for the comment Champ.

RPG-Giova said:

Oh...ah....sorry for that, I didn't knew, so in that case I'll trade it for:

*Tinker Bell Lv2

*Oathkeeper

*??? (This 3rd card is your option, ether another Tinker Bell Lv2 or another Oathkeeper, its your choice.)

Oh, and thanks for the comment Champ.

I think that this 3 card thing is not going to work, so I'll just go with 2 cards, just with Tink Lv2 and oathkeeper...

Hey mailed your cards to days ago( the trade for triton) expect them soon

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

Hey mailed your cards to days ago( the trade for triton) expect them soon

Hey, about that...if you want you can send me your address on e-mail cause I haven't got your cards in the mail yet. Sorry if I didn't tell you early, its just that I thought that I was going to get them days ago so I didn't told you that I've hadn't got them.

Good news! I got the cards, you can go look at my trade thread, so I now have more Firagas, Blizzagas, and Thundagas.

We can do the trade for Aladdin lvl 3 SR.

TheChampIsHere said:

Good news! I got the cards, you can go look at my trade thread, so I now have more Firagas, Blizzagas, and Thundagas.

We can do the trade for Aladdin lvl 3 SR.

Ok. So, lets trade then!

I'll give you 3 Firagas instead of 2, 3 Blizzagas, instead of 1, and 1 Thundaga for Aladdin lvl 3 SR and Goofy lvl 1 SR. The Goofy would be for Morbidsanity because I feel bad for cutting off his trade with you.

TheChampIsHere said:

I'll give you 3 Firagas instead of 2, 3 Blizzagas, instead of 1, and 1 Thundaga for Aladdin lvl 3 SR and Goofy lvl 1 SR. The Goofy would be for Morbidsanity because I feel bad for cutting off his trade with you.

So...you want both of them?

Don't worry the champ if you get it all yours, no need to feel bad on my account

Actually, I was planning for him to send the Goofy to you directly! : )

aww your so sweet:) thanks

RPG, just get both of our addresses, send the Aladdin lvl 3 SR to me, and the Goofy lvl 1 to Morbid, and I'll send you the cards I listed. good?

Its ok to me. Ok, lets trade! My e-mail is: [email protected] .

E-mail me. I have a lot of trades at the moment so I never have time to e-mail others. My e-mail is [email protected]

Well, back in business! Like I said, trading the Tinker Bell Lv3 SR for a Tinker Bell Lv2 and a Oathkeeper (non-foil).