monkeyboi's trades

By Monkeyboi2, in Agrabah Bazaar

hey for the goofy level 2 super foil are there any other foils you need because i only have a non foil moogle that is on your list of wants i can throw in a promo simba non foil

no i'm good with simba.

Sending you're cards out tomorrow monkey.

how bad do you want cloud? what SRU or SRUs would you offer for him?

i would be willing to trade any 1 SRU i have and maybe a super rare or two depending on what they are for him. (mainly becasue it's hard for me to get cards and i only have 2 SRU that i am willing to trade)

updated thread 12/26 i pulled cloud so he's not here anymore and got a couple more super rares. ha ha ha prasie the lucky gem.

monkeyboi said:

updated thread 12/26 i pulled cloud so he's not here anymore and got a couple more super rares. ha ha ha prasie the lucky gem.

Dude I just pulled Cloud too ^_^

if you are still in need of Moogles I have 2 up for trade still.

want to fix my topic

I am interested in Dark Riku and some of your rares. Let me know.

Im interested in daisy promo, what you think of a stealth sneak for her?, let me know...~^

I can give you something for Daisy Duck foil. Check my trade thread, from your haves list though, the only thing I would be willing to trade away is Stealth Sneak, I can give you 2 of them for one of the Daisy foils you have...

TheChampIsHere and Juntio- i don't really need the stealth sneak at the moment.

Roxas- i'm not really looking for anything but the sru's at the moment but if i think of anything else i want i'll check your forum.

Hey!!
I reeeeeally want your Sora Lvl 2 (SR) from the base set! I Have a stealth sneak but thats not a good trade for you :P ahaha :P
I can trade any of these:
Beast Lvl 1 (SR)
Beast Lvl 3 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 1 (SR)
Hercules Lvl 2 (SR)
Peter Pan Lvl 2 (SR) x2
Queen Of Hearts (SR)
Ariel Lvl 1 (SR)
Captain Hook (SR)
Trickmaster (SR)

hey i have like 3 sora's lvl 1 SR

i mean 2 well i have 1 and 2