Remaining in an area

By arcana10, in Anima: The Card Game

The rules state that players cannot recruit in the same area on consecutive turns, but is it possible for a player to recruit on Turn 1, remain in the area and choose an Advantage reward on Turn 2, then remain in the same area and recruit a second character on Turn 3? Or is it necessary to leave the area before recuiting again?

I believe you can remain in an area for 3 consecutive turns, recruiting on the first and the third.

arcana10 said:

The rules state that players cannot recruit in the same area on consecutive turns, but is it possible for a player to recruit on Turn 1, remain in the area and choose an Advantage reward on Turn 2, then remain in the same area and recruit a second character on Turn 3? Or is it necessary to leave the area before recuiting again?

I didnt know you couldnt recruit in an area if that was the reward... that seems a bit odd... know i have played more consectively Beyond Good and Evil, so in that one, you have the alternate action of EX recruiting (Arcane characters with no character give up, just having an open slot), and Normal recruit (giving up a character space in order to recruit arcane)

havent read in the rules that you couldnt recruit. which book does it say that?

It's in the Shadow of Omega rules. Page 10.

Bejond Good and Evil page 11 also states you cannot recruit for two consecutive turns in the same place. ALSO note that NEVER you can recruit an Arcane if you already have one in your party, even if you're in Tsukikage.