New Jersey players?

By bjresq, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Hi, I just received this game in a trade and i am eager to try. I live in Montclair, NJ. Please get in touch.

My email is [email protected]

thanks,

Barry

I'm not sure whether anyone has responded yet, so I just shot you an email. I think NYC might be the closest meta. If you can make it into the city occasionally, we have a good-sized group that plays regularly. Cheers, Dan.

New player here also right outside of both tunnels into the city. How often do the NYC crew gather?

I think people tend to get together a couple times a month. The next meetup is supposed to be this week...try emailing nightswatchnyc/gmail.com if you're interested. I am out of town so won't be able to make it and don't know the specifics.

Dan

I think the best bet for both of you guys is probably NYC and maybe Long Island after that. I'll just throw out here though that I'm down in central New Jersey (Princeton Junction area) in case anyone else stumbles upon this thread.

Interested in a game, please get in touch, [email protected] . I am right outside Newark, in Montclair.

What is the place in NYC; I want to go check it out next time I'm in the city.

i believe they meet at Cranberry Cafe just a block or two from Times Square in NYC