Novgorod Release Date: 2/28/2009???

By Toolian, in Tannhauser

The same site gives a release date of 1/30/2009 for Georgi but no release date for Ramirez.

link to Georgi :- www.buy.com/prod/tannhauser-gorgei-figure-expansion/q/loc/106/205582521.html

link to Ramirez :- www.buy.com/prod/tannhauser-ramirez-figure-expansion/q/loc/106/205582520.html

So maybe for you in the US the LONG WAIT is nearly over !!!!???!!!! You lucky so and sos.

How long for it to make it back across the Atlantic to the UK heaven only knows. It's nearly enough to turn a man to religion !!!

But what I really want to know is why FFG haven't made this announcement themselves ? Why do we have to find out this sort of thing on someone elses non-gaming site ?

Come on FFG don't you bother to read your own forums ? Stupid question I know the answer is obviously NO !!

Don't you know people have been eagerly awaiting the release of these expansions for months.

Shouldn't the people who you aim this stuff at , at least be kept up to speed on release dates and the like , just as much as buy.com

And have you seen the prices on buy.com $35 all in for Novgorod and Gorgi and Ramirez $10 each all in. Way cheaper than $60 / $12 / $12 before S&H is tacked on as qouted on FFG's product - shop pages.

tomodachi6874 said:

But what I really want to know is why FFG haven't made this announcement themselves ? Why do we have to find out this sort of thing on someone elses non-gaming site ?

Come on FFG don't you bother to read your own forums ? Stupid question I know the answer is obviously NO !!

Don't you know people have been eagerly awaiting the release of these expansions for months.

Shouldn't the people who you aim this stuff at , at least be kept up to speed on release dates and the like , just as much as buy.com

This has been my ongoing complaint with FFG: we most always learn about new stuff from other sources than FFG's own site. Android is the one exception in recent times, at least of all the new stuff that's passed my radar.