What do you except from Game of Throne HBO tv series?

By petersiddle21, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

Also, I would like Doran Martell to have more than 4 minutes of camera time through out the whole season. I'm hoping we see a lot more of him in the final three episodes.

I love the fact that it's the same actor that did Dr. Bashir on ST:DS9. I think he's really good in the role. But I was disappointed that Hotah didn't say, "Someone always tells" in the episode.

I was really excited when I learned it was that actor. I have always really liked him as Dr. Bashir and his age and natural appearance fits how I envisioned Doran Martell very closely.

I'm also waiting for "He calls it thinking" to be said. Maybe it will be Ellaria Sand taking on as the one to quote it now that we are missing Arianne Martell. (At least that is who I recall saying that quote)

I mean...

I hear what you are saying Bomb, but what you regret is actually a weakness of the later novels - Martin has added so many characters and so many story lines that it is taking forever to wrap everything up. I think one of the brilliant things about Beniof and Weiss' adaptation is how they are condensing things down to and merging characters to maintain narrative flow and momentum. So Araianne gets subsumed into Ellaria, who we already met and who would get lost if another Dornsih noblewoman pops up in season 5.

Similarity - they are casting Season 6 already, and one of the call outs is for a "pirate: rugged, dark and violent" who will probably end up being Euron Crow's Eye (they aren't casting by character name any longer). And I bet the blend him and Victarion and biol down the Greyjoy cast as well.

I question their decision to kill off Mance Rayder much more - but I guess Brienne will be the rescuer of Theon and Sansa, so I see why they did what they did. Still - he was so much fun in the books.

Jeez.

Hardhome alone (S5 e08) last nigth gave me more thrills related to ASoIAF since the shift to LCG. I mean - WOW

**** yeah! White Walkers really not content to be the lurking ominous threat any more. **** just got real.