So, it's January...

By bitva, in Runebound

...And still the only glimpse of Frozen Wastes I can obtain is by looking out my window.

This seriously leads me to question whether we will see another round of expansion decks this year. FFG seems to have so much on its plate and Runebound appears to be far from a priority.

My son and I actually pulled out our playtesting copy and ran through a game. It seemed appropriate for the weather.

bitva said:

...And still the only glimpse of Frozen Wastes I can obtain is by looking out my window.

This seriously leads me to question whether we will see another round of expansion decks this year. FFG seems to have so much on its plate and Runebound appears to be far from a priority.

I have the same view looking out my window :(

And the same questioning doubt of seeing Frozen Wastes before NEXT winter.

Oops... sorry.. wrong thread! But whilst I am here and unable to delete this post (!) are there any cool miniatures proposed in the new expansion?

Hey, this is business as usual! I'm actually glad of the delay...given all the other games that came out in the last month (most on time!). I'm still thinking April or so for this one. I'm sure we'll see the minis from the latest Descent expansion in this one.