Dumb Question

By Razrael, in Arkham Horror League

I know the league has ended, but I have decided to play through it from scratch.

Now I know that you can keep the sam investigators, but can I keep all the items and clues they have accrued on one game and move them to the next, or do they start from scratch again?

Sorry if this has already been clarified.

If I remember correctly, clues held by investigators are kept. Anyway, everything should be listed here . I'd say that, if it's not stated clearly in this thread, you cannot carry over items

Thanks for the clarification.

A pity though as I randomly picked Ash Can pete and Mandy and through the game they got properly tooled up with items and spells.

Julia said:

If I remember correctly, clues held by investigators are kept.

And no, you never get to keep your items - that would make the game way too easy.

jhaelen said:

Julia said:

If I remember correctly, clues held by investigators are kept.

Not quite. In the first couple of scenarios (2 through 6, I think) you start without any clue markers. However, you get to put those left over from the previous scenario at some location and can get them instead of having an encounter. The later scenarios work as normal.

And no, you never get to keep your items - that would make the game way too easy.

Well, in the 2nd spanish league, there are 3 specific rule. The second one starts with, i'm quoting: "Common Items, Unique Items, Spells, Skills, Madness and Injury cards are kept from scenario to scenario as long as the player maintains the same investigator"

I think you're referring to another league.

jhaelen said:

Not quite. In the first couple of scenarios (2 through 6, I think) you start without any clue markers. However, you get to put those left over from the previous scenario at some location and can get them instead of having an encounter. The later scenarios work as normal.

Yeah, right! Thank you for bringing memories of the past back to me :-)

Hugues said:

I think you're referring to another league.