AT-43 and Dust

By player769046, in Dust Tactics

For all those who bought a Dust Starterbox. Are the soldiers in there compatible with AT-43 soldiers? (in mm size and body proportions?) Thanks alot for info.

Yeah, they are pretty much the same size. i think Dust might be slightly larger, but not by much. The similarities will be obvious on some of the troops since AT43 was loosely based on the Dust universe.

While they are compatible scale wise, they really don't fit together thematically. They have the same base dimensions. The DT are maybe an average of 1mm taller, so pretty close. They both have proportions that are pretty heroic. I've got both DT and a large AT-43 collection and I don't think they really fit together. DT figures and walkers really nail the feel of pulp WWII where AT-43 miniatures are pretty solidly sci-fi. The exception would be red blok basic infantry and the armored suits. They've got a chunky, retro vibe that could work with the DT miniatures.

I have my copy of DT on the way as an x-mas present to myself so I am not familiar with the DT squad names just yet. However, some of the Reich troopers are dead ringers for the AT-43 ONI figures that never made it to production due to Rackham going under. I'll be purchasing extra squad boxes of those matching troopers just to repaint for my AT-43 ONI force.