Some Artworks, can be related to 40k

By Telosse, in Fan Art

Greetings,

here are some pictures I've made that (mayhaps) related to 40k. I'm still practicing my drawing skills (I'm not an art student), and am in progress of drawing a Rogue Trader character right now.

--Eldar Howling Banshee--

Eldar_Howling_Banshee_by_Telosse.jpg

-- Some Pilot --

Star_Wars_Pilot___BW_by_Telosse.jpg

No replies yet? I think these are really good, beautiful, clean linework and some cool character design on that pilot (inspired by Neon Genesis Evangelion, perhaps?).

How are you teaching yourself to draw so well, I'd like skills like these too? :)

@Draz: Thank you, I practice drawing by myself, usually 'copying' some kind of artwork at first. Yup, the inspirations came from Evangelion plugsuits..

An image from one of my players:

750a5bb3dc34bd77b31339137acd40e4-d3a4mbd

i'm jealous, i'd love someone like you in our group!

@Badlapje: Thanks, I'm flattered :D

Anyways, just for some clarifications, the black and white was drawn by myself, using Drawing Pen 01and 02 on normal paper, scanned and cleaned using image editor.

The missionary was drawn by my player, using Drawing Pen 01 (only) on normal paper, added some effects from stock images (the seal and the old paper), added the ecclesiarchy symbol to the seal (and do some simple image manipulation to blend it), and added the aquila.

Will post more pictures in the (maybe far) future.

A new fan-art created by one of my players:

9f535055846605dede59e84c52a32ae5-d3b5fpv

More artwork from her, a picture of the captain

sylviana_silversnow_by_baka_shironeko-d3

Did someone say weeaboo?

Weeaboo? Well, one thing for sure, we are otaku. happy.gif

Lovely detail, less manga :) WH40k is grim and dark, smiling manga girls (no matter how great drawn) just dont fit in very well (in my opinion)

Give a scarred, angry Sister of battle blowing the face of a orc (or some guy) a shot ^^

I dare you :D

Dang, you've got some talented people in your group. Obvious anime influence... now you've got me thinking what a 40K manga would look like. Thanks! cool.gif

Cheers,

- V.

Nice work! Ever Draw any Kroot or Orks?

Kidding Kidding