Jump Capability

By Dcal12, in Dust Tactics

Has anyone used the Jump capability that the Americans have? I have played numerous games and not once did I need to use this ability.

If it only cost one action, maybe, but once you jump you are done for that turn.

i pressume it will factor in when the battle fields are larger , and more cluttered . i havent used it yet either , but i still see its purpose .

It would be cool if you could use jump to land on and smoosh an infantry unit.

I agree that would be totally cool.

I used jump one time .. jumped over a tank trap was way faster then going around ... but i agree its not that usefull

have to agree if you play on a larger board this may be used, but on the standard 9x9 map not so usefull.

It was used once during one of our matches to jump over a tank trap but other than that it's not much use. I wonder if there should be some height limit placed on the jump. In other words, you can jump over a tank trap but not a high wall or tall structure.

Shooter said:

It was used once during one of our matches to jump over a tank trap but other than that it's not much use. I wonder if there should be some height limit placed on the jump. In other words, you can jump over a tank trap but not a high wall or tall structure.

actualy , it already is in the rules . another use would be to jump over squads since vehicles cant walk through them .