Parts Missing

By BigDogg, in Dust Tactics

I'm not normally a complainer but FF customer service really seems to be below par. Bought my game last Tuesday at local game shop. Upon carefully inspection the next day found I was missing the unit card for the Laser Grenadiers. Have the models but got 2 Recon Grenadier cards instead. Called and was told I had to e-mail parts to get the problem fixed. Fine, sent e-mail on Wednesday requesting card be sent and if a photo copy of the card could be e-mailed to me so I could play a full game. Get message late Thursday that a card would be sent out but they couldn't e-mail me a copy of the card for some reason. Its now been over a week and I still don't have a stat card. So I still haven't played a full game with the proper units. Has anyone else experienced difficulties getting a response or satisfaction concerning a fix.

BigDogg you still waiting on a copy of the card? I can email you a scanned copy.

thanks, that would be nice

my email is: [email protected]

Bigdogg, check your email. Hope that helps you out.

It does, Thanks again

I bought a second set and had the same exact problem. I got 2 recon grenadiers cards instead of 1 recon and 1 laser.

Sorry to necromance but did you ever get your missing parts from FFG?

It took two weeks but I finally got the card.

If I had to guess I would say they didn't email the card to you because it's copyright material. Once they create a digitial version of it and put it on the net who knows where it could end up or how many copies of it could be made. I'm not saying you would do that, I'm just saying FFG has to cover themselves from a legal perspective.

Dcal12 said:

BigDogg you still waiting on a copy of the card? I can email you a scanned copy.

I could use a copy of the card if you'd be so kind. I also am missing the laser grenadiers card in my box. My email is [email protected]

punkisdead the cards are available at Board Game Geek all of the cards from the boxed set are there .

punkisdead said:

Dcal12 said:

I could use a copy of the card if you'd be so kind. I also am missing the laser grenadiers card in my box. My email is [email protected]

Sorry guy, I am not at home for another week, so I cant help you out. But, like he said they are on board game geek

Thanks guys...got it. Now I can play the other scenarios.