Game Board

By Drakson, in Mansions of Madness

I have looked at the pics of this game and it looks like the game board is always the same. However it is also modular. Is it put up the same way each time or can the rooms be in a different order, or more or less rooms. Is the clues being different make the scenario different or could the order and layout of the mansion make the scenario different.

This just seems such a good game, I will be glad when it is out.

The FFG Info mentions each Scenario has a unique map(which I take to be the tile layouts)so I guess that means that the Mansion will be different each time .I would however seem that a given scenario would always have the same layout & only the clues & such would be different.

Hope the Rules will be posted up soon.

OD

At Arkham Nights, Corey mentioned that some scenarios take place mostly outside. The one at AN that I watched was mostly inside (exception, a garden area). There are probably other rooms that were not displayed in the scenario that I saw. The box for this game is DEEP. Like, 1.5 times the depth of the Arkham Horror box. That makes me think that there are quite a few rooms and pieces and puzzles that are still waiting in the box. Either way, I'm anxious to see it!

Here's Henning Ludvigsen's website. You can see the artwork he did for the board pieces as well as some other miscellaneous pieces.

www.henningludvigsen.com/index.php/henning/works/view/board_and_card_game_art/

Yeah, there's quite a few pieces in his artwork set that we didn't see in the example scenario. That makes me even more stoked to play now! Bring on the variety!