Mansions of Madness lottery

By JerusalemJones, in Arkham Nights

Anyone who pre-reg'd hear if they got picked to try out Mansions of Madness? I'm curious if this is something we're going to learn about before we get to the event, or after, since I might only be able to make it Friday night.

Wow that's weird, I logged in to ask the same exact question.

Great minds think alike.

And by this point, I suspect we'll find out at the event.

JerusalemJones said:

Great minds think alike.

And by this point, I suspect we'll find out at the event.

I saw you there nabbing Corey's sig.

I tried to get your attention but you were pretty focused. gui%C3%B1o.gif I was in the first group to try the Mansion. Cool (amazing) stuff. More details on BoardGameGeek.

Winter324 said:

I was in the first group to try the Mansion. Cool (amazing) stuff. More details on BoardGameGeek.

I was in this same group. Wonderful game. On my must-buy list.

My wife was lucky enough to get to play this. She came away very impressed, even though Corey killed all of the investigators. That's what happens when you go up against the game's designer, I guess.

Smoo said:

Winter324 said:

I was in the first group to try the Mansion. Cool (amazing) stuff. More details on BoardGameGeek.

I was in this same group. Wonderful game. On my must-buy list.

If I hadn't already preordered it, I would have right then. Now hoping against hope that winter could mean pre-holiday, though I really doubt it. llorando.gif

Winter324 said:

If I hadn't already preordered it, I would have right then. Now hoping against hope that winter could mean pre-holiday, though I really doubt it. llorando.gif

The scheduled arrival date in italian stores is December, the 31st. So, it'd very likely be out in the US before holidays. Fingers crossed!