In Minnesota

By Darkenlite, in Warhammer Invasion Community

How many players for Warhammer Invasion is there? I live down in Rochester but I come up to the Cities about once a month. I would like to play more against others. Who else is in Minnesota and where do you play?

I enjoy going to the FFG Center whenever I can.

Live in Mankato, and game in Waseca. Haven't found a local player yet.

I just started playing this game and I'm looking to find others who enjoy playing casually. I'm not interested in fielding or facing the bolt thrower or the underground tunnels every single time. The Event Center is a bit of a hike for me (about an hour) but I'm game to come across if there are going to be folks there playing WI.

Event Center is about an hour and half away from me. I too would like to find more local or closer.

Time2Roll, where do you live?

Complete opposite direction of you unfortunately.

I'm up in Princeton.

I live in Lino Lakes and would play anytime though it's easier for me to play at my house since I have a special needs child here. But I can, in a pinch, hit up the FFG Event center for matches. :)

I'm looking for people to play with, preferably at the Event Center as I live in St. Paul. I could travel to the surrounding suburbs, but Rochester might be a bit of a hike. Anyway, let me know if anyone is playing around here.

Check the post right after this one, I am looking for players to meet on Saturday evenings if possible

I'm now in New Hope and will still be up for games as time permits. :)

Vondur said:

I'm looking for people to play with, preferably at the Event Center as I live in St. Paul. I could travel to the surrounding suburbs, but Rochester might be a bit of a hike. Anyway, let me know if anyone is playing around here.

I'm pretty new to WI, so if you don't mind newbies I'd love to be able to get some more battles under my belt. FFG Event Center is only about a half an hour away so I'd be more than willing to play there. Otherwise Armored Ogre in Inver Grove Heights always has room...Not any other WI players there though.

Is anyone interested in trying to meet up at the EC this weekend?

Anyone interested in play testing this Friday night? I am trying to figure out something for this upcoming regional. I will be introducing the game to a friend and we will have 4-5 decks to try out. If any one is interested we can meet at the Event Center if your game.

there seem to be a few in Mankato who have at least the core plus a few other expansions/battle packs.

the group of active gamers in mankato are either MTG or board gamers. Board gamers like the game but dont really care for the must buy every month in order to stay up to date. MTG players dont need more crack.

but I and my wife both enjoy playing when we get the chance and she's been very kind allowing me to purchase everything released to date.

There were rumblings over in the Event Center thread of getting people together tomorrow, Sunday June 26, either at the Center or another location in Coon Rapids. I'm game. Any else interested? Check out the Event Center thread for info as well.