Has this game been released?

By Olmestig, in Aye, Dark Overlord!

I am really looking forward for this having silly fun with it. I just wondered if has been released and if not when it's going to be. I haven't seen this game on my friendly online stores.

German version - released

English version (FFG) - not released yet

the german version has since last year also their first add-on...

the italian version has more add-ons... But the game is originally fromn Italy.

Anyone know when it is supposed to be released?

Can't wait to get this game and play it with my RPG group. It's sure to be a blast!

I guess I'd have to play this one to "get" it. It really doesn't seem like a game to me. It's right up there with "Apples to Apples", since it looks like the winner is determined by the subjective choice of the person playing the Overlord. I guess if it's just a mechanism to foster role play and test the players abilities to craft a story, that's fine, but it doesn't seem like much of a game.

Pick this game up last week. Looks good, only I was dismayed that the minimum players needed was 4. Well, it will force me to get the gang together.

Being for a minimal of four will be no problem for me though. since this is a perfect game to use with my RPG group. They will love this game to bits.

Now all I have to do is wait until it gets released in Europe in English.

MGBM said:

Being for a minimal of four will be no problem for me though. since this is a perfect game to use with my RPG group. They will love this game to bits.

Now all I have to do is wait until it gets released in Europe in English.

hm, isn't the game out already?

I have been scanning on-line stores in the UK for ages now for this - still no sign...

It's definately out in England. I picked it up at the weekend at my local games store. Haven't played it yet though.

Its been out for ages in America already, jsut blasted hard to find. You could just simply order it here off the website. OR if not your forte can search ebay as both european and American releases are there. I bought a first edition copy from overseas, lucky for me I already know the rules and since the cards are subjective anyways... I jsut wish i ahd hte add ons which change the urles up or add more cards to create more vaired stories. (nothing is stopping me from creating my own though....)