By demonofturks, in Odds & Ends

I need the help of everyone on this.
I have a choice to send in my Heart Points to recieve:

Non-Foil Tinker Bell Promo
Non-Foil Daisy Duck Promo
5 packs of Light and Darkness

or:

7 packs of Light and Darkness

I was thinking that the first choice would be good because it allows me to get closer to completing my collection of promotional cards. Then, I thought that the second choice would be the best because it allows me to get those cards and trade for cards I need because they are in the highest demmand.

My mom is allowing me to buy one more box of cards before I send in my points. So, I may be able to get 48 more points or a box of Light and Darkness.

What do you think I should do?

I have 237 points at my disposal.

I'm pretty sure you can't redeem heart points for packs of LaD

Roxas_Lawliet said:

I'm pretty sure you can't redeem heart points for packs of LaD

I talked to Jaffer

I think you should do the first choice, and get the box of L&D. The reason being, the first choice gets you closer to completing you collection. All though L&D doesn't have heart points, it has more SRUs in the set, so you should get at least 2-3 SRUs, to which you can trade a great deal for.

i lost my faith in ffg

first they say has to be in by december 1st i hate it i do

i hate it!! seiriosly .....,.thise is a load of dung i threw mine out cause they seaid they have too be in befor dec 1st thise is just........un fair ..............................................................just think i wasted 1 foil riku and 2 demo decks worth of heatr points... cause they said that

finalform13 said:

i lost my faith in ffg

i hate it!! seiriosly .....,.thise is a load of dung i threw mine out cause they seaid they have too be in befor dec 1st thise is just........un fair ..............................................................just think i wasted 1 foil riku and 2 demo decks worth of heatr points... cause they said that

That sucks but you should have hung on to them, just in case.

go with the promos.

finalform13 said:

i lost my faith in ffg

when did they say december 1st? everything i saw and had said january 31