Movement in SOB

By gran_orco, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

If the party has the card to move 2 spaces by water (I do not know its name in english, -maybe elven sail?) and they move between shrouded gulf and bright sea, could the party ignore encounters chosing the path between midnight cove and bright sea (there are no threat keys)?

Yes.

extra text so I can post...

Yes Gran Orco, and 1 question are you from Spain?=)

Mcmanus said:

Yes. How do you know it?

gran_orco said:

Mcmanus said:

Yes. How do you know it?

I have sent you a private msg ^^

Ok, if I have the upgrade to move 2 trails with one movement action , could the party go to the treasure site from Tarianor with one movement action, or should they go first to Sea of the Redtyde and then use another movement action?

If the answers is yes, could they choose to have no encounters? (between sea of the redtyde and the treasure site there isn't any threat key, so they could choose that)

pic593287lg.jpg

yes they can, on the next week, you can then move from redtyde to the treasure site, moving 1 space, and not have an encounter.

duhtch said:

yes they can, on the next week, you can then move from redtyde to the treasure site, moving 1 space, and not have an encounter.

Uh?? preocupado.gif You are saying that yes, they can. But later you say that they can move on the next week. Can you repeat, please? My question is if the party can move from TARIANOR to the TREASURE SITE in one movement action/week with the upgrade that let us to move 2 trails in one turn (and, in that case, if the party could ignore encounters from Tarianor )

gran_orco said:

duhtch said:

Uh?? preocupado.gif You are saying that yes, they can. But later you say that they can move on the next week. Can you repeat, please? My question is if the party can move from TARIANOR to the TREASURE SITE in one movement action/week with the upgrade that let us to move 2 trails in one turn (and, in that case, if the party could ignore encounters from Tarianor )

Yes, they most definitely can move all the way there and avoid encounters.