4)Alice SR LV0

5)Sephiroth SR LV4 (have to be a good offer) or $40.00

Wants:

1)NF Kairi Promo

2)NF Cid Promo

3)Sora LV2 Promo

4)NF The King LV0

5)Ultima Weapon NF

well im in a hurry so if i remember of another card i will post it, Well goodluck to all players...~^

Junito said:

Haves:

1)Monstro SR LV2

2)Owl SR LV0

3)Maleficent Dragon SR LV9

4)Alice SR LV0

5)Sephiroth SR LV4 (have to be a good offer) or $40.00

Wants:

1)NF Kairi Promo

2)NF Cid Promo

3)Sora LV2 Promo

4)NF The King LV0

5)Ultima Weapon NF

well im in a hurry so if i remember of another card i will post it, Well goodluck to all players...~^

The King and Ulitma Weapon are only available in SR form.

Yeah, SRUs are cards that are Super Rare Unique, which means they are unique and only in super rare form (which is foil), if someone did come across a non-foil version of them, they should keep it forever, because it would most likely be a misprint, and impossible to get another.

TheChampIsHere said:

Yeah, SRUs are cards that are Super Rare Unique, which means they are unique and only in super rare form (which is foil), if someone did come across a non-foil version of them, they should keep it forever, because it would most likely be a misprint, and impossible to get another.

or save it for set 4 and get all the cards or for the Mickey Player card in the last set.

Or sell it for like $60-$80, ti would be worth more than the Sora lvl 2 promo...

what for dragon maleficent or sephirith(just throwing it out there)

NF Cid and NF Kairi Promos let me know...~^

i will do those two for dragon maleficent unless you wanna work those two into a trade for sephiroth either way my email is [email protected]

hey i'm interested in your dragon mal, i have a genie SRU if your interested

Sorry Morbid but got other plans with her...

well thats just sad for me :(

did you look at my trade thread for sephiroth i know you wanted mersora

do u have plans with sephiroth yet?

have king want seph.

also want maleficent dragon have NF cid see my list for others if you want but my top priority is the sephy.

i was wondering to trade Sephiroth for a Cloud, and sorry pal got other plan's with Dragon Maleficent, but if you change the king for Sephiroth can i pick some other things?, well let me know...~^

sorry SRU for SRU and the only 2 SRU's i need that i dont have are cloud and sephy so sorry good luck.

hey do you still have monstro SR? and also i was wondering if you ahve a peter pan lvl 2 SR

What would you want for Dragon Maleficent?

sorry champ i alredy trade her to anarchy sorry pal, and morbid yeah i still have monstro you want it?...~^

no i don't need monstro anymore, right now i just need dragon mal, sephy, and peterpan lvl 2 SR

do you still want my fairy godmother, and tinkerbell promo? I have most of the cards you want from fate and i can sell those for cheaper, because uncommon oblivion for 3.00 seems pricey. Can buy a pack and probably get one:P

Junito, would you do Donald lvl 4, Goofy lvl 4, and Aerith for $50. If so, plmrelm told me he would do that.

I will think about it, thanks for letting me know...~^

I'll store them on the side.

Junito, I'll give you:

End of the World
Goofy lvl 4
Donald lvl 4
Aerith
and I'll even throw in 2 Stealth Sneaks for:

Owl SR
Monstro SR
$50

If this is good, just post it in my thread. If there are any other Rs you might be interested in, just tell me. (I don't have any extra Soul Eaters or Behemoths)