Is There Anybody Out There

By tomodachi6874, in Tannhauser

Hello ??

It seems a bit empty in here !!

Am I all alone in this big empty space ?

Have I got to talk to myself or am I already doing so ?

I'm not sure I like it on my own !!

What's going to happen to the old forum ?

Nobody here but us chickens.

Ahoooy there matey! Over here! Yes, by the stairwell! :P

Here's hoping for a Novgorod release till christmas!

Cluck ! Cluck !

CLUCKKKKK !!! There's somebody lurking in the corner by the stairs

A Christmas wish and a half is the arrival of Novgorod et al !!

I had a major shot of joy when I saw new.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite_sec.asp but when it took me to the shop it was a major downer

The first page said "BUY NOW" - hip hip hooray I thought - only for the second to say "NOT RELEASED YET" - boo hiss

Talk about a roller coaster of emotions

Well I just stumbled in. As to the old Frorms I trust we'll begiven due notice if FFG pulls the p;ug.

Last switch over I wasn't quick enough

OD

" The FFG Forums have migrated to the new fantasyflightgames.com website. They are completely integrated with the website for the best possible forum experience.

These forums will stay active for two weeks , at which time they will be locked into read-only mode.

They will stay live until December 31, 2008 , after which time they will be turned off.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

- Jeremy @ FF"

That's your notice...

Great we all get to have the same Avatars. Fun.

Oh, here let me get that the sarcasm seems to be dripping everywhere ...

Malechi said:

Great we all get to have the same Avatars. Fun.

Oh, here let me get that the sarcasm seems to be dripping everywhere ...

wait? who are you? are you me? if not, who am I? wheaeaea.

tomodachi6874 said:

Hello ??

It seems a bit empty in here !!

Am I all alone in this big empty space ?

Have I got to talk to myself or am I already doing so ?

I'm not sure I like it on my own !!

What's going to happen to the old forum ?

We're here but becuase you CANNOT get to the Board Game forums directly it just appears empty out here in new forum HELL!

Yeah, just registered.

Looks sexy and all I suppose.

It has a weird social networking website feel to it now.

You can't really customize your profile now.

Kinda blows.

Bronco-Stoj here!

like the new look of the forum.

what is the deal with these "points"

The Sundance Kid said:

what is the deal with these "points"

Some IT marketer's scheme no doubt...

Da Boss said:

is it just me (any my crappy dial up combined with lots of pics etc) or is it very very slow here ...................

Even on high speed the graphics seem to take forever to load. Obviously using images as they are instead of setting them up for web viewing ...

So does this mean we get points for starting threads and posting? Oh that's a great idea to reduce the amount of junk posts!!!

Doc Savage said:

So does this mean we get points for starting threads and posting? Oh that's a great idea to reduce the amount of junk posts!!!

I think you get more points for starting a topic, fewer for replying. POisnts go into a drawing for free stuf.

BKAAAAK (yep, that's my chicken noise) - Reporting in for duty against the Korps...

i just registered on the old forums the day before they moved them lol.

but i like the look and feel of the new forums much better :)

Uh, as for people here, there are those of us who just got here.

Any military players??

Sabot

Sabot said:

Uh, as for people here, there are those of us who just got here.

Any military players??

Sabot

Nope. Though I feel that I should join. :(

I am taking part in a charity that will fund raise goodies for American service men and women in Iraq/Afghanistan. The goal is to collect games and hobby stuff, board games, magazines, deck of cards, and footballs for our brave boys and girls to play with. 3 years ago my high school did such an event but was a flop since it was not advertised enough. I got the local news to advertise it, the guy in command of this charity event is trying to get it mentioned in the news paper. We have stations at my community college, Wal-Mart, and several highschool in the area, trying to get my work place (kmart) to budge but trying get passed the whole legal thing I guess.

Anyways what service are you in?

My Dad was in the Navy, fought in Vietnam, my Grandfather was in the Marine, fought in the Pacific in WWII, he was in the Bataan Death March.

I am a Staff Sergeant in the United States Army. I am a teacher right now, I teach young Sergeants to be tank commanders.

My two best friends are in Iraq and Afganistan respectively...I would love to get them some game time in...What charity are you with anyway?

As for me I have two tours in Iraq, totalling 27 months of combat time. Nice to be back stateside.

Sabot

We're all Army here in my house, but we're also all too beat up to serve any more. Proud to make your aquaintance.

A sincere pleasure to meet you as well, sir.

Sabot