Fast question about nanok's charater in RLT and SOB

By Jack and THE Hammer, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Recently i've bought SOB and in it's rulebook there's information to how to change some of the hero's skill. one of theme it's Nanok of the sword. he have no armor and can't wear it, but he's armor it's equal to he's close combat dice +2. In SOB this skill is change make he's armor equal only to he's cloce combat dice.

this change must be applied even in RTL or only in SOB?

TNX!

Only SoB.

Lots of armor that you can't take off is extremely bad for characters in SoB. He's also very powerful.

oh, ok, thank's a lot

i've supposed that was an error the team have forgot to mention in the faq

BUMP

me and my group have more question. I'm prefered to bump the topic instead to open a new one.

Me and my players are confuded, about WHEN the OL can purchase he's powerups. At pag 10, the RTL rulebook say (i've the italian version, so i'm re-translating) "in he's week-turn the OL can purchase PWUPS for he's Avatar anytime, before or after the activation of he's liutenant"

but at pag 24 at the "OL powerups" charpet, it's say a total different things "In he's week-turn the OL can purchase powerups for he's Avatar ONLY AFTER he''ve activeted all he's liutenant and they have all ended their action"

which affermation it's true and which one false? (it's not a test i swear lengua.gif )

Another doubt it's about the siege of the city.

if i put 3 liutenant on the same city. each turn can i put 3 siege-tonke on it ?, or the number of the liutenant it' only to demotivate the hero to saving that city?

and if they decide to fight them... they can fight all in the same week or every fight ends' the hero's wee-turn?

it's this same question in the FAQ? because i'm pretty sure it is, but reading it back i dont find it anymore

and last: about the escaping froma dungeon level. Letteraly, the Rulebook say the Hero's have to declair thei're escaping from the dungeon and leave it all at the same time using a teleport gliph.

but my players insist they can also tell'me at the end, when only an hero was in the dungeon at one square of the gliph, so at the hero's turn they've an automatic escape.

the doubt (i try to explain it better) it's born in the dungeon level 17 " a pile of bones". the goal consit to kill the skeleton boss and carry his bones to one of the sarcofagus at the two side of the map. knowing this, i've used on the boss "RUN-card" and move he at the hero's start gliph. after few turns they decided that's to hard try to bring that little son of.. to a sarcofagus and decided to began their escapign. (the boss ressurrect at any OL turn and can make his normal activation)

so, if i decided to move the boss to try to make more experience with a luky strike, they will come back and try again to reach the goal, otherwise, at last, they're escaped.

so how exactly this things work?