Minnesota Players

By Roxas_Lawliet, in Town Threads

This thread is for all players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul or greater area, What shops have tournaments, who sells product or places to meet to play the game. Maybe meet in the Rosedale Shopping Center?

Well anyone know where to buy cards? Target and Wal-mart don't have them. The only place I've been able to get cards is Barnes and Noble, and they only have the Kingdom pack, and Character Pack. Anyone know of anywhere?

The Source and Dreamers do.

Where are they located?

The Source is in Roseville and Dreamers is in bloomington I think, I'm not exactly sure.

Outpost 2000 also sells them. not in St. Paul or Mineapolis. but in Coon Rapids.

Roxas_Lawliet said:

This thread is for all players in the Minneapolis/St. Paul or greater area, What shops have tournaments, who sells product or places to meet to play the game. Maybe meet in the Rosedale Shopping Center?

I live within a mile of Rosedale Center.

The Source is located off of Snelling and Larpenteur, about 3/4 a mile south of Rosedale.

Hey i know this is an old post but i am looking for any type of tourny play i can find for this game. Any one?

the source comics and games shop sell the cards dont know if they do tournys though