I would love to see...

By Petru5, in Doom

Neuromancer said:

I have some homemade stuff lying around that I could post (new Marine cards, a blank Marine card template for people to make their own cards, some REALLY short scenarios intended for limited space tables and the Radiation Shielding Suit item.)

It would be really cool if someone could whip up an Invader card template, that way we could make more Invader cards happy.gif

Gallagen said:

(me cant spell)

If you can't spell, and you know you can't spell, and you also know you spelt a particular word wrong... then that's the time you should look the **** thing up in a dictionary or spell checker. Sheesh. Ignorance is one thing, but knowing you've got it wrong and stil l doing it , that's a whole new level.

Neuromancer said:

It would be really cool if someone could whip up an Invader card template, that way we could make more Invader cards happy.gif

I did make a Photoshop template for the Invader deck- I used it for Doom Co-op, but you can also use it to make cards for the normal Invader deck. This particular template does not have the Spawn cards (that's going to have to be a separate file, since the file size was too big).

boardgamegeek.com/filepage/49293

King of Terror said:

some "official" Monster mods to make them more like the game. Maybe add some maps from older doom games. Maybe even a game base on the older ones.

Indeed. Something like "bleed" or "stun" attacks like in "D" .