Solo Play - Each of your Space Marines?

By trideau, in Death Angel

When playing Solo does "Each of your Space Marines" refer to just that Combat Team or any of the Combat Teams? Just making sure.

Thanks in advance,

Terrence Publish

"Important: The term “Your Space Marines” on
Action cards only refers to Space Marines matching
the card’s Combat Team." (p. 31)

Haven't looked at the Event deck in detail, any "Your Space Marines" cards in there?

When I choose an Action, then, I am choosing it for both of the Marines of that color (i.e., that Combat Team), assuming both are still in play?

Just got this game today, and my sons and I wanted to try it out to get the feel of it and see how it flowed... this was one of our first questions. We played it that way, since there appeared to be no other interpretation that made more sense, but I was curious all the same.

yojimbo said:

When I choose an Action, then, I am choosing it for both of the Marines of that color (i.e., that Combat Team), assuming both are still in play?

That's right. If you choose the Attack action card, both of the Space Marines in that Combat Team get to make an attack. There might be specific text on the card that applies to just one of your Marines, though.

Thank you!

I have a few more questions and will post them separately so they are not in an unrelated thread.

James

Your question has been answered in the FAQ. ;)