Chicagoland LCG group startup!!

By Budbundy, in A Game of Thrones LCG

Hello everyone I have been considering starting up a local Chicagoland area LCG group in the burbs at Games Plus in Mt Prospect a few days a month (probably weekends) We would play all of the LCGs available W:I, GoT, CoC, and LotR when its available. If anyone is interested in getting on the mailing list so we can get this going post here and email me your info so we can include you. If there is enough interest I would be more than happy to set up a monthly Tourney for the LCGs as well. The more interest the sooner we can get it going!! Hope to hear from all you Chicago people soon and let IL represent!!

There are actually several of us in the Chicagoland area (Ktom, TofuBones and myself as well as several guys down in DeKalb). Several of us have even played at Games Plus back in GoT's hayday there several years back. We're rather scattered around the area, but I'm sure we could find our way to the shop for some league/casual games.

PM me with the details.

Thanks!

I just moved into downtown Chicago. Been looking for a place to play GoT. Let me know if you ever got the group going.

Along the lines of Chicago Area Organized Play that doesn't seem to get a bunch of traction:

If I went to the trouble to apply to organize/host a Regional in the Chicago area, would anyone come? I'd probably shoot for May 14 or 21.

I would go if it weren't the same weekend as Minnesota's, I do believe.