Looking for Sora promo (Halloween Town) and Kairi promo!

By RPG-Giova, in Agrabah Bazaar

Actually, I'm looking for a trade for Sora Promo (Halloween Town) and Kairi promo, but the only offer I have for them is a King Triton foil. Anyone who has them I would like to trade them for my King Triton.

King Triton is an SRU, he is worth a little more than just those 2 in my opinoin...

if ur offering to trade king triton for halloween town sora and kairi, then i may consider it.

i have both and i will trade you both foil plus something else from my tread thread

Well, I was considering that opinion from the begining I posted this forum(champs opinion)...I was afraid that no one would accept the trade. But in that case, I would like Sora promo (Halloween Town), Kairi promo, Sora promo (Atlantica), Stop, Oathkeeper and Curaga.

P.S.

Please, I want them non-foil and if you guys think its too much, I could negotiate with 4 cards (the most cards I want are the first 3).

i could trade all of those non foil except halloween town sora only have it foil but id trade all those for the triton

Anarchy_In_The_Galaxy said:

i could trade all of those non foil except halloween town sora only have it foil but id trade all those for the triton

Oh, sorry, I forgot...Sora Halloween Town is only found foil. Anyway, you can trade me that halloween town Sora, I dont mind. Great, let's trade!

When can you send them?

my email is [email protected] send me your info and we will get started is that stop you want or stopra or stopga?

i will be sending your cards tomorrow just so you know they are in the mail