Brood War Setup, Installations, and Guard Token Questions

By Gamer, in StarCraft

Does the Queen of Blades Forward Planning Leadership card require the starting units to be evenly split between the two bases, or could all 6 Zerglings and the 2 Transports be placed on only one planet?

Are the following statements about installations true?

• If you have an installation on a planet but do not have units or a base on that planet (and do not have units or a base on an adjacent planet) then you cannot place an order on that planet.
  • You cannot have a base and an installation in the same area.
Does use of a guard token count as a "start of battle" ability so a player could not use another such ability in the battle?

Gamer said:

Does the Queen of Blades Forward Planning Leadership card require the starting units to be evenly split between the two bases, or could all 6 Zerglings and the 2 Transports be placed on only one planet?

You could split them however you want

Are the following statements about installations true?

• If you have an installation on a planet but do not have units or a base on that planet (and do not have units or a base on an adjacent planet) then you cannot place an order on that planet.
  • You cannot have a base and an installation in the same area.
1. Yes that's true
2. Yes as well
Does use of a guard token count as a "start of battle" ability so a player could not use another such ability in the battle?
Yes again, you have to use it at the start of a battle, and it doesn't stack with another ability, like- Bunkers, Shields, etc...

1) In the rule book we have a something like that "a installations is treated like a base" so in my opinion you can put a orders on this planet and adjecent one.

2) I agree

Of course you could put an order on the planet with the installationm as well as adjacent planets. In terms for meeting the requirements for placing orders, I'd say that the installation acts like a base or unit. Otherwise, you couldn't build infested terran on a planet that only has an infested command center.