Travelling

By Ryukem, in Death Angel

Hi All,

Hope your enjoying this awesome little gem of a game.

1 question: The rule book states that the marines will travel to a new location at the end of any phase where 1 blip pile is empty.

So what i want to know is this. Lets say it is the resolve action cards phase and you activate the teleport location card (beacuse 1 of the marines has activated the control panel) which means you discard both blip piles and move to a new location. You then set up the new location but do you then carry on with the Genestealer attack phase or do you start a new round so choose action card phase.

So basically what im syaing is that whenever you trave do you continue the round from where it left off or do you start a new round (as far as i can tell the rule book sates nothing about this). Most the time you travell it will be at the end of the eventy phase so a new round begins but with the Teleport location card you will travel after you have activated the control panel and so im guessing the round just continues from where it left off which will likely be the genestealer attack phase.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this one.

Cheers

You travel at the end of a phase and continue from the next phase.

This has been discussed extensively on the BGG boards, and the common consensus is that, as stated by the rules as written, that you continue with the next phase - this adds to the flavour and thematic impact of the teleporter, as you do not know where you're going to end up, i.e. continue with the GS attack phase.