[CARD] Naga - Threat WTF ?

By FeelTheWay, in DungeonQuest

Someone can explain how to play this card ?

The writer smoked a lot of weed for this card !!!!

(I think...) You basically judge where you will pop out of the dungeon as normal as if the card was an escape.

Then place your travel marker there...turn it around 180 degrees.

...and venture backwards (in the direction of the travel marker) as the card as indicated, its a dead end!

Please correct me if I am wrong as this is how we play it

:o )

We play it the same way.

ok we played this card like that.

But saying something like "This card must be played like an exit but stay in catacomb don't exit into a chamber" would be better no ? oO

Glad to see I wasn't the only one cunfuzzled by that card!

I thought this card was a little strange at first as well. I worked it out eventually as described, but only one detail of it I'm unsure of. Let's say I entered the Catacombs facing North(toward the Sun Track). Then, after about 4 cards I get the Naga. So, I work out where I exit veering right(east). Would the Naga turn me 180 degrees to face south or would the marker have faced east when I veered right which would 180 degrees me and I end up facing west? Any responses appreciated.

MrBallast said:

Would the Naga turn me 180 degrees to face south or would the marker have faced east when I veered right which would 180 degrees me and I end up facing west? Any responses appreciated.

You would face south. You were still travelling northward, you just happened to wander slightly east while doing so.

My group played like the others above. There was a moment of confusion but we worked it out. Assuming we're correct that is.

Read fine for us. "There's a giant snakething in the corridor. Poop, gotta turn around and head back the other way."