lagrge collection for sale

By jesseolivier2, in CoC Trade Forum

i am selling my entire colection of cthulhu., i have includeded the link to bgg. if you are interested in it email me at [email protected] and not respond to this thread.

www.boardgamgeek.com/geeklist/58725/call-of-cthulhu-sale

i spelt large wrong....

Following is a suggestion from someone who is an avid ebay buyer/seller in case this does not sell. You could split the sets up in blocks like this:

# Sets (# of auctions)

x1 Core (3 auctions)

x1 Madness + Summons + Dreamlands blocks (1 auction)

x1 Madness + Summons blocks (2 auctions)

x1 Sleep of the Dead (2 auctions, or combo these in with the auction right above this as a bonus)

x1 Yuggoth block (1 auction)

Right now it is a bit pricey and I cannot see anyone but a totally new player being interested. If you use the above spread you could demand a bit higher premium for the auctions that include the Madness blocks to balance out selling the new APs on the cheap. I wish you luck and hope you get the $250 you are asking, but if all else fails consider this selling strategy as an option.

thanks alot! ill do that if it does not work

Greetings,

First and foremost I'd like to say it's truly sad that your life has come to a moment where you must sell something you hold dear, but the choice was yours to make, you made it, nothing more to it. I'm a new player on Cthulhu, but I did get some items already, which means I won't be bidding on something as large (besides, the money is very tight right now).

I truly hope you get to sell everything for a good price, but in case you do decide to change it into blocks, I would more than happy to (try and) purchase the Madness and the Summons block.

Happy selling

You may want to change this in your ebay ad:

"i reserve the right to reject a bid and or take any bid that is offered. so dont try to low ball. it is best you bid what you are willing to pay because im going to take the first bid i deem worth max value as this is well worth over 400 dollars and everything is in mint "

I think the copy paste from BGG failed.

You can reject anyones bid on ebay that you want but this statement seems unecessarily hostile in the Ebay environment where you have already made low bids impossible. Considering your starting bid is $250, I wouldn't reject anyone's bid at that point.

Yo,

I have been watching your ebay auction and I want to congrdulate you on selling the lot above the Buy it Now price. I honestly though nobody was ging to bid but those last few hours proved fruitful and you were able to unload it all at once. Sorry you have to leave the game but props on going out with the biggest bang for the buck!!!

CHEERS