Gift bag for foreigners ?

By player662696, in Arkham Nights

Hi,

I'm french (and I live in France) so I won't be able to go to Arkham nights at Roseville next oktober.

Can I buy one gift bag (for promo cards and others materials) which can be sent to my home (without going to Roseville, of course) ?

Regards

Khador

I second the question! I live in CA, so I would have a better chance of making it out to MN, but I work as a college admission counselor. From September - November, my schedule is completely determined by business travel, so there is 0 chance I'd be able to make it out there. (I'm actually in MN right now because I was representing my school at a big national college fair in Minneapolis. I'm planning on visiting the FFG Event Center tonight or tomorrow!)

I'd really love to get the extras, even though I sadly can't attend. And believe me, I really wish I could make it! I'd even be happy to pay any extra S/H duties you'd like to impose.

Please?

David

Mainly passive skills:
Jungle tough: PVP in the damage reduction will bring.
Spirit Back Bay: This ability *******, spiritual line, Shutter offers back to blue addition, let the bastard unlimited core measured super effective than blood sacrifice and spiritual tune with the bastard, more throw bastard, the more lasting . diablo 3 gold is available here.