The Quest with Soulbiter.

By Bashwilly, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

In this quest (of the core game) what happen if the carrier die? The relic goes on the floor? If yes, this is more easy to win de quest, the quest said that soulbiter can't be drop on the package but don't said anything for dead (An there is a token for this relic).

The hero just have to die and do all the quest without soulbiter (to avoid his negative effect)... And take it at the end to kill the boss, it's to easy...

I think that it's a kind of cursed relic that stay with is carrier all the quest (But can be exchange). But why do they made a token?

The tokens for the relics are meant to be placed on dungeon tiles. When a hero drops items usually they are 'lost' (discarded). However relics can never be lost so when it's dropped the token gets placed on a dungeon tile.

The items a hero is carrying don't normally when that hero dies, so unless the quest says otherwise, a dead hero keeps the Soulbiter.

It's possible the quest rules make it so that the relic token is never used (I don't remember for sure).

Antistone said:

The items a hero is carrying don't normally when that hero dies, so unless the quest says otherwise, a dead hero keeps the Soulbiter.

It's possible the quest rules make it so that the relic token is never used (I don't remember for sure).

+1.