Kerrigan vs discard

By n4m3l3ss0n3, in StarCraft

Hello,

just yesterday happened to me that opposing player played card that said:

If the front line unit isn't one on the picture of the battlecard, discard the support card. As Kerrigan doesn't have her own cards it seems a little bit weird. I lost by this my psyonic storm/cloak and Kerrigan died.

Is this right? Or did we play it wrong? I'm new to this game.

There are hardly any special cards which would allow to kill the hero. You must have done sth wrong. What was the name of the card? Dark Archon's "Feedback"? It works only on Assist units (those which have printed "Assist" word on the Faction sheet), so not on Kerrigan (Infested Terran).

Kerrigan IS an infested terran, so if you use an infested terran combat card with her she can't be hit by this.

Hello,

just yesterday happened to me that opposing player played card that said:

If the front line unit isn't one on the picture of the battlecard, discard the support card. As Kerrigan doesn't have her own cards it seems a little bit weird. I lost by this my psyonic storm/cloak and Kerrigan died.

Is this right? Or did we play it wrong? I'm new to this game.

===========

Kerrigan alway use the Big number on any combat card but could not to get the bounce on it.

Kerrigan is a hero, so hero only can killed by~ A> not way to retreat. B> detected and killed in front line.

so if Kerrigan VS feedback, Kerrigan will not die and the psyonic storm will still active.(im not sure the text on feedback, is that say discard because the unit was killed by feedback so none to use the psyonic storm?)