Played my first solitaire game tonight!

By daddystabz, in DungeonQuest

I tried the game out solitaire and it was pretty fun. I randomly drew Krutzbeck, Lindel, Brother Gherinn and Hugo The Glorious. Lindel died first on the very first turn, first tile, the victim of a bottomless pit. Krutzbeck died due to getting stuck in the Catacombs. He was unlucky enough to draw the vampire card, which kept ticking 1 hp off him each turn and then he ran into razorwings twice in a row, finishing him off. Brother Gherin, whom had gotten off to a very quick lead early on had his luck finally run out on turn 14 when he ran into a demon and died in subsequent combat with it. Hugo The Glorious was the last man standing and even made it to the dragon's hoard room. He looted and was able to start making his retreat as the dragon slept. Alas though poor Hugo met his end soooooo close to escaping the dungeon on turn 28 due to the sun track ending the game on him, closing him in to be devoured by the dragon. Hugo was only 3 spaces from an exit and was carrying 3,670 gold, 2 unstable potions and 1 bottle imp.

The dragon wins again!

Good stuff! Sounds like a fun session. I've had a few where I'm a mere two spaces from the exit and dead ends or damnable portculli thwart my hero's escape. Thnx for sharing.