C'mon Chargers!

By Cascade2, in UFS Off Topic

Here's hoping the Chargers smoke the Broncos tomorrow.

Anyone else care to pitch in with their hopes that their teams will win tomorrow?

I don't really like the Chargers but I do hope they win, seeing as what happened the first time they played. I mean they could miss the playoffs just because of that one loss.

As for the other games I hope the Jets lose and Favre plays like crap and throws 4 INTs. Then they will realize they would have been better off with Chad, oppps too late suckers!

Woot! 52-21 Chargers! They are in the playoffs! They certainly drank Denver's milkshake!

I'm just happy my Falcons are in the play offs after the abysmal season they had last season. what a turn around. as for the Chargers, I've never really been a fan but I've never disliked the team either. the fact they gave Denver quite a beating is rather funny though.

JDub said:

I don't really like the Chargers but I do hope they win, seeing as what happened the first time they played. I mean they could miss the playoffs just because of that one loss.

As for the other games I hope the Jets lose and Favre plays like crap and throws 4 INTs. Then they will realize they would have been better off with Chad, oppps too late suckers!

Darn he only threw 3 INTs, close enough.

JDub said:

JDub said:

Darn he only threw 3 INTs, close enough.

The New York Jets, making a good decision? Pshaw, you REALLY have too much hope for them.

Let's go Lions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww...... how sad, not even one win. But now they get first pick for 2009.