Never got the stuff from my heart points redemption :-(

By Mysticwarriormj, in Hollow Bastion

Sent in my points like 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my items i requested. Any way i can find out when i am gonna get my items and everything?

Mysticwarriormj said:

Sent in my points like 2 weeks ago and still haven't received my items i requested. Any way i can find out when i am gonna get my items and everything?

email FFG would be my best guess.

Unfortunately i don't have an email to use. Or else i would have.

Try calling them during their business hours, here I'll help you out cause I am on FFG's contact info page right now

" For the majority of questions, follow this link to Contact Us

Follow this link to subscribe to our Friday Retailer Email

Follow this link to sign up for our End-User Email

We are unable to answer Rules questions by phone. For Rules questions, please submit this form .

To contact us by post, write to:

Fantasy Flight Games
1975 W County Rd B2
Roseville, MN 55113
United States of America

To contact us by phone or fax:

Phone: 651-639-1905

Fax: 651-639-1764

Our office hours are:

10:00AM - 6:00PM Central Standard Time (-6:00 GMT) "

By the way, I live in minneapolis, near FFG's headquarters. Does anyone know if they actually have a FFG Store that sells their merchandise? I have been gaming here in minnesota for about 10 years and I've never heard that there was one. Hopefully there is though.

I believe the redemption takes about 4 weeks min. if I do recall correctly. I know mine was about that being sent, processing, and returning. Might be good to give them a call to check. Remember too, it is the holiday season as well. Might take a little longer.

I'm sending in my second HP Redemption today, I'll let you all known when it gets here.

I hope i get it I got a key pack a demo deck and 2 promos that i really want. Tigger and Daisy YaY. Buying cards by the box ftw lol.

Drages said:

By the way, I live in minneapolis, near FFG's headquarters. Does anyone know if they actually have a FFG Store that sells their merchandise? I have been gaming here in minnesota for about 10 years and I've never heard that there was one. Hopefully there is though.

I would talk to Thaadd in customer service, she would know.

Still haven't gotten my stuff yet :-(. However i did order a box of set three JOY!! Maybe i can get a kairi card bwahahaha.

Repeat post what repeat post i didn't see a repeat post.

<_< >_>

your not alone man i sent in two heart point redemptions one at the start of december and one after christmas and i havent seen either.

Still no redemption cards but i did get my regular cards. Pulled two end run cards (the one thats black with the X on it) two kairi (one holo and one non yay) and an ansem card. Amongst several others.

I got my second HP redemption cards yesterday.

Still haven't gotten mine *cries* someone get me customer service.

Mysticwarriormj said:

Still no redemption cards but i did get my regular cards. Pulled two end run cards (the one thats black with the X on it) two kairi (one holo and one non yay) and an ansem card. Amongst several others.

Hmmm... my raffle prize never came... Well anyways, will you part with one of your end cards for $5?

Card_Breaker said:

Mysticwarriormj said:

Hmmm... my raffle prize never came... Well anyways, will you part with one of your end cards for $5?

You mean the X cards? If you want them for 10 you can have both if you want lol. First time i ever got any. But i did find out my stuff was sent out the 13th. So i figure by the 20th i will have them yay

Can I just buy one for $5?

sure you can buy just one if you want.

Thank you!

email me at [email protected]

Finally got my redemption cards and am now a proud owner of tigger and daisy promos (Joy).

got mine the other day the best thing in my packs was a foil behemoth

The Edmonton Trio sent in all our 1200 HP for 29 promos of assorted veriation (only needed the non foil Daisy to finish our set)

it was funny when i went to the post office the postal girl asked "so it'll be 20.68 to ship, how much is this worth" (as i had it in a box already to go and such) i repled with 20.68.

it took a week to get to ffg and 2 after that to come back to us, all the promos we asked for PLUS they sent an extra non foil Kairi promo card :)

OOO promo kairi card <3. They probably sent it as an extra bonus for the huge redemption. But that is awesome. I'm glad i got my cards now. I just need to get a deck made so i can play people