Why are the Starting Skills repeated in the first Career Advance?

By LETE, in Dark Heresy Rules Questions

Hi!

I was wondering why some Starting Skills are now repeated (in the new errata doc) in the 1st Career Advance?
Does this mean that Starting Skills are noted (or written), as opposed to gained during this stage of PC generation? (ie. I write that my PC has Literacy as a Starting Skill, but I do not gain it yet -- I have to spend the points later , by using the free 400 XPs)?

Confused by Chaos

LETE

Thanks

No. Any skill or Talent that is listed as being a startng Skill/Talent is gained. The repeat Skills/ Talenst are there for one of two reasons; one sometimes you have a choice of Skill x or y in these cases you can often buy skill x if you picked y or vice versa. Also it has been suggested that some GMs may want to just give their players more than 400 Starting XP and allow them to start with nothing in which case they just buy whatever they wish. And then there is always the chance that some other rules or special background package might alter the normal staring skills in which case you may still buy them later as they are in the Rank Chart.