Coastal Carolina area?

By Zordren, in 7. AGoT Metagame Discussions

Anyone into this game in the Myrtle Beach - Wilmington - Camp Lejeune - Atlantic Beach - New Bern area? Found a few people here to play with, but looking for more!

Well, I'm not on the Coast, but I am in North Carolina. So far, there are three NC players on here. Based on their approximate locations, it seems that Fayetteville, NC would be the best meeting spot (if we ever do a meet-up). Fayetteville is about 1 hr, 30 mins from me; probably around 1 hr from Branagan; and 1 hr, 45 mins from Wilmington (don't know exactly where you live).

This is a random shout out guys, I'm hitting Nag's Head next week for family reunion, and I'll bring some decks with me... I don't know about my mobility, but we can always see, right? And finitesquarewell is putting me in contact with branigan. <fingers crossed>

Gentlemen,

Sorry for the delayed response. Currently away from home and won't be back for a while, but will make contact with you when I get back. I've e-mailed w/Branigan as well. I think Fayetville will work for a meet up site in the future! (I'm at Lejeune BTW)

Take care and talk to you soon!