When is Dust Tactics going to be released?

By JCFigures, in Dust Tactics

I can't seem to find a release date anywhere...

Thanks,

JC

Barnes & Noble has it listed as being available Sept 30 on their web site. But that could just be the date FFG gave them and not mean a whole lot.

The Barnes and Noble listing appears dubious at best. I've had release date hassles with them before. However, that doesn't mean that the game won't be out by the end of September. I think it shows as being 'On the Boat' in the upcoming list on this site. Also, right now it appears that Civ will be out before winter as well :D ...but not LoTR.

My FLGS told me that this will be in hand in the first couple of days of October per the statement from his wholesale distributor. Pre-ordered and paid, so I am looking forward to getting this.

Amazon has a listing for 9/30, as well.

Anyone have any idea when this game might release in europe? More specifically in the UK.

This is the first FFG game I've really followed before launch and I was wondering if anyone with more experience of their games had any idea of how long they usually take to cross the atlantic.

Anyone have any solid info on street date for the normal edtion? I can't seem to find any dates.

Amazon says its shipping to stores on 11/24 but its not availible until 12/7? Whats up with that?

Wow 2 whole days and not another post. Looks like no one has much intrest.

Or maybe no one knows ?

Enies said:

Or maybe no one knows ?

Not just this post, no one else has posted here since I posted my question. Thats what I'm saying, looks like no real intrest.

Ken, I believe that you made a similar post in boardgamegeek and you should know that the interest is still there. It is hard to answer your question and post a message because NO one really knows. At this point, there is only a handful of people who bought the deluxe sets from GenCon and directly from Dust have the game. The initial patchs of all the deluxe sets have been sold out. It is hard to generate more interest if the game is not avaiable to anyone at this time.

I've got mine in a exhibition event. Now, next great event is ESSEN in germany.

I did not mean to come off as rude. Sorry. I thought someone from FFG would know when the normal edtion would be out.

How often do the FFG officials normally read/post on these threads?

FFG may read our posts, but very rarely do they respond directly here (and I've been an FFG forum user since before Runebound 1st Edition came out...)

WOOT shipping now from "on the boat". cool.gif

Still Waiting here in the UK, Any further news ???

Also Hi everyone, this is my virgin post on the forum :)