asylum packs for sale

By jesseolivier2, in CoC Trade Forum

hey guys i have 4 packs for sale

the thing from the shore

the antediluvian dreams

and 2 the horror beneath the surface

will only sell all 4 together. wanting 30 but will listen to offers.

you pay what ill pay for shipping

let me edit that. i have five. The previously posted ones

i also have a spawn of the sleeper

i think with all of that i am going to start my asking price at 50. make offers if this is not acceptable to you

Hi there

Do you mean $50 or £50?

Any idea what would postage be to the U.K? I am definately interested if the postage is not too high.

Regards, Neil.

hey there i live in canada. so i have no way of getting any deals to the UK. why dont you do some reasearch on it. maybe you will find out before i do

OK I have looked into postage from Canada to the U.K. and it looks as though its going to be a little out of my price range at the moment.

sorry about that, I am sure there is a buyer out there somewhere.

Regards, Neil.

I'm definitely interested, if the Asylum Packs are still available, & if the $50 includes shipping. For reference, I live in Wisconsin. Send me a private message, or I can do the same.

i dont know how to send a private message.... but they are avaliable. i have a few people interested but on one who has yet fully committed. I am charging 50 for the packs plus shipping. U pay what ever i pay in shipping. If you send me you adress i can quote you for shipping and send them off asap.

I have sent a "friendship request." I believe it will be forwarded to the e-mail address you used to sign up to this forum. You don't have to accept my request but in my personal note I have included the data you asked for.

ok sounds good. I have a bunch of games i need to quote for people from a auction on bgg, so ill gett back to you asap. I am dealing with some family stuff so i dont have a tonn of time but ill do it when i can

hey there jim. i got the shipping . it is going to be 8 even for them

so if you can send me 58 to [email protected] (paypal) ill send them off and send you the tracking.

if you dont think im trust worthy we can go through bgg if you want