Carrying Case

By DataSpider, in Arkham Horror Investigators

Wonder if FFG has talked to the guys at Battlefoam about doing some sort of carry case for the game, expansions and all the miniatures. I know with all the expansions my set has spread to at least 3 boxes, split corners and all. Even with swaping out the old standees its gonna be more space and an organized kit would be nice.

I also thought about getting a custom battlefoam tray for these minis, if I manage to get them. Now I'm wondering just what other AH game components could be slotted into a custom battlefoam tray?

DataSpider said:

Wonder if FFG has talked to the guys at Battlefoam about doing some sort of carry case for the game, expansions and all the miniatures. I know with all the expansions my set has spread to at least 3 boxes, split corners and all. Even with swaping out the old standees its gonna be more space and an organized kit would be nice.

Why bother making a deal with Battlefoam (who have proven to be needlessly litigious, which gives other companies who wish to do business with them pause) when the end consumer has so many storage solutions already at their disposal?

Chessex makes perfectly suitable miniature case with would accommodate 48 of these minis just fine, to name only one solution.

Then there are other storage solutions which don't even involve foam which would suffice. After collecting clix figs for such a long time I have noticed that handling the figs with kid gloves that foam provides to be unnecessary, so plano boxes would be good.

I just dont see the need. Especially when the end consumer can just order the custom products themselves from Battlefoam.

I would however enjoy a case that held the game, its expansions and other accoutrements (dice, models, etc.). That would be something worthwhile for FFG to pursue.