Thalia, One Fist, Threat

By kalev, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

A few short questions, we are playing right now and need answers. Sorry that I am not taking the time to use the search.

1. One Fist:

A) Does he get the offhand bonus when attacking with his hook?

B) Does he get his black melee dice when attacking with his hook?

2. Tahlia: Can she move during the overlord's turn (assuming she has a guard order) when there is no monster she could attack?

3. Thread: Does the OL generate threat by two surges of an attack roll for a ranged or magic attack that technically hits the hero but does not cause a single damage point because there was no "heart" on the dice?

Thank you, guys.

kalev said:

A few short questions, we are playing right now and need answers. Sorry that I am not taking the time to use the search.

1. One Fist:

A) Does he get the offhand bonus when attacking with his hook?

B) Does he get his black melee dice when attacking with his hook?

2. Tahlia: Can she move during the overlord's turn (assuming she has a guard order) when there is no monster she could attack?

3. Thread: Does the OL generate threat by two surges of an attack roll for a ranged or magic attack that technically hits the hero but does not cause a single damage point because there was no "heart" on the dice?

Thank you, guys.

1) A) I remember this being debated quite heavily on the forums at several points. I believe the consensus was to allow it, though technically it goes against the rules.

B) Yes

2) Yes

3) Yes

1) a) No. Off-hand bonuses only apply when wielding 2 one-handed melee weapon (cards).

-pw

What does it mean that One Fist may make one Melee attack with his hook in addition to his normal action? Does this refer to any action he has declared at the start of his turn? For instance, if he has declared a Battle action, does he get to perform three attacks in one turn?

Yes he can. but only with the hook with no weapon bonuses. I suppose its to make up for the lack of a offhand weapon bonus on normal attacks.