Any chance this will be available at PAX?

By Dracil2, in Death Angel

Assuming FFG will be going to PAX of course.

I donĀ“t know what PAX is. But what I would like to see is a computer version of Space Hulk Death Angel. Is that available? And where from?

It's a game fair.

Well... there are two Space Hulk games. But I don't think that they are exactly what you are looking for gui%C3%B1o.gif

The first one can be run by DOSbox and the second one works under Windows XP if you turn off DirectDraw. The second one even features 3D graphics! (Or at least what they called 3D at that time)

Well, I am interested in having the Space Hulk Death Angel Card Game on my computer if it is possible to download. I would like to have both the card game in real cards so I can play (Which I already have ofc) on my own, but I would also like to have it on my computer if there is one available to download. If you or any1 have a link it would be appreciated. All I want is to be able to download it from a legal site, where I also expect to pay a small amount for it ofc to download it.

Sorry, maybe I should have been more clear about it.

There are no Space Hulk: Death Angel video games. The two games I mentioned are based on the original Space Hulk board game and are more than 15 years old. They don't have much to do with Death Angel beside the theme.

If you want to find out yourself just search for Space Hulk and abandonware. You'll turn up with free (legal) downloads of the first game. But please don't expect anything. It is really really old. You won't get it running without DOSbox. The second one (Space Hulk: Vengeance of the Blood Angels) is not (legally) available for free.